Ques: We know that 2/10=0.2 but
Prove that 2/10=2
Ans : A Normal college student insisted that question is “OUT of Syllabus”.but a Engineering Student replied:
therefore Two/Ten = Two/Ten = WO/EN. W=23 , O=15 , E=5 , N=14 . Therefore assuming W+O=23+15=38 & E+N=5+14=19 therefore WO/EN=38/19=2. Hence Proved. A impossible task was made possible in fractions of seconds. I guess that’s why everyone says that You ask them and They say it’s Done.
So if you think that even you can make impossible possible and planning to pursue engineering here are some ground rules that will help you in grooming as an Engineer:
1) The lecturers don’t teach. The students don’t study. The only guy who
benefits is the one who owns the Dhaba‘ (roadside eateries/restaurant on highways)next to the college.
2) Rules are made to be broken.
3) Promises are made to be broken.
4) Deadlines are made to be extended…ALWAYS!
5) Guys always think that chicks in the college next lane are more beautiful.
6) Geeks are the most pampered mainly during the internal exams.
7) Lab assistants are the most respected people(during the lab exams )
8) Watchmen are the people most bribed.
9) HOD(head of deptt.) is the person most respected (heights of sycophancy here).
10)Director/Principal is the person most abused and insulted(behind the back)
11)Dropping subjects is ‘cool’.
12)Conquering world while boozing is the usual scene in Hostel.
13) There is always a lecturer in the college who can’t speak proper ‘English’.
14)Night-out is the second most important tool to ace the exams.
15)The most important tool,the Bhramastra(last and only way to solve a problem) is the ‘chit’ in which the words can be understood only by the person who wrote them(in most of the cases)
16)Freshers are the most sought after… be it in the canteen, the ‘free’
periods or for completing the records, assignments.
17)Second-years are the ones with the ‘I am the don-of-the-college’ feeling.
18)Third years are the ones with the ‘so-many-backlogs’ feeling and the poor souls get down to studying after bossing around in the college for so
long. But the fun still continues.
19)Fourth years have no connection with the college whatsoever…with
no interest in ragging, pulling each others’ legs, the b’day parties, the b’day
bumps et al which they enjoyed so much till now. All they want is a good
placement and a ’1st-class’ tag attached to their memo.
20)The first three years are spent in cursing the college, the people there, the system et al.
21) But towards the end of the fourth year ,people tend to feel nostalgic
about the pure unadulterated fun they had for 4 years. Now the very
system they disliked, the very canteen they cursed, the time that they spent
there, the b’day bumps they suffered… all these seem like heaven to them.
This happens with engineer only….irrespective of where they work….they will mend everything to bring desired results….with grin on their face…(some even take pride in saying that I could reach the solution and here it is .Of course there is fundamental reason behind this….as applied science is based on some/many assumptions….and it can be anything
If there is something missed out here please add it in your comments.